Sunday, August 26, 2007

General Update

Our summer has come to an end, and school has started back for us. Our students come tomorrow. I'm sure Dan and I will both be completely exhausted next week! We are looking forward to having a great year, though.

Abby has started a new day care and is slowly adjusting. After just a few days there, she loves to sing her ABCs, the hokey pokey, and The Wheels on the Bus. So far, she has done fun things like painting, making play doh, playing outside, and playing in shaving cream. I can tell she is going to love it there and soak up so much knowledge.

Potty training has been going great! (Knock on wood). Abby has been doing a great job! She has an occasional accident at school, but that's to be expected. She must have really been ready - either that or she is a genius. I'm leaning toward genius.

1 comment:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

definitely genius!! She is such a big girl. I can here Adeline saying I do it by my-self in there little accented confident way!! She was so cute at the party. She never stopped smiling!! Have a great first week of school!!