Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Big Announcement

Well....the picture should say it all! Dan and I are expecting a wonderful gift from God on or about March 30th. We are so very happy - it feels like we have been trying forever, but we know HIS timing is perfect. When we were having the sonogram done, Dan was hoping the sonographer would find twins, but it looks like there's only one in there. I haven't been feeling great, but I've felt worse, so I'm thankful for that. So far, no nasty fits of rage that I was prone to when I was pregnant with Abby, so Dan's thankful for that. :) I've also taken this pregnancy opportunity to NOT eat like I'm never going to see food again. I'm hoping to not have to 30 pounds again after this one. Please pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy, delivery, and baby!

1 comment:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited for ya'll. We can't wait for the little one to get here!!!